A local beer pub with an extraordinary beer selection on tap, Toronado Pub is one of San Francisco’s most beloved bars. Ask anyone in the city who knows their beer where to find the best, and they’ll send you here. The unpretentious atmosphere makes it feel like a local secret, but the bar is well regarded. It also tops lists of the best craft beer bars in America, so you know you’re in for some serious beer sipping.
Toronado has more than 40 beers on tap and 100+ more in bottles. The pub updates its draft beer listing online nearly daily, with interesting new finds alongside classic favorites that never change. If you’re looking for something seasonal or special, odds are you can find it here. With such variety, it’s a fun spot for everyone — but a must-see for any beer aficionado.
You can find Toronado in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco. Several city bus lines run to this area. The pub is open everyday from 11:30am-2am, though it tends to get especially crowded in the early evenings. The bar is cash only.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon