Top San Diego Art & Culture
83 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "I really like taking these tours when I'm in a new city, gives a relaxing way to get the lay of the land. Our driver James was terrific!! Friendly, knowledgeable, wonderful storyteller and a great voice!! Had thought about getting off at Coronado but decided to stay on to keep listening to him!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was super friendly and knowledgeable. He clearly loves showing off his city. We had great food and an awesome tequila tasting."
* A traveler said: "Learning about how each brothel had its own unique theme was so cool. Our tour guide Angela was awesome. Food was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "If you have only one day to stay in the San Diego area this is the tour you should take. Of course if you have several days to spend there you should also consider taking this tour as our tour guide Adam is very knowledgeable and will recommend you many interesting places you could go after the tour. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The brunch buffet was delicious. The cruise was very nice. The wait staff was very attentive. The paper work said that gratuities were included but only the service fees were. We still needed to tip the wait staff. They did an excellent job though."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Roxane was a wonderful tour guide. She knew the area and history. She had a good sense of humor. Gave us restaurant recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gregorio was great. He was really informative, answered all of our questions, and was great to hang out with. He is the type of guy I’d hang out with any day. I cannot recommend him enough. The tour was great and I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea that gravesites were under the sidewalk and street. We had never eaten at Cafe Coyote and had no idea it could seat hundreds, and did have great tacos. The walking tour around Old Town and Memorial Park was great. Our guide was superb. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Scenery is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The host was very informative about certain historical details of San Diego. The weather was great but a little windy during some parts, however still enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Cool experience. Had fun and drew was a hoot! Learned a lot of things I never knew about the shady history of the Stingaree area."
* A traveler said: "Loved Brigitte. Great personality and especially good with teenagers who might try to test the boundaries. My kids also loved her and thought the tour was “cool”."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best, knowledgeable, humorous, and readily answered questions. 3 hours was the best amount of time"
* A traveler said: "If you're visiting San Diego, it's a must do activity. We're locals and still learned so much from this tour. Captain Eric and First Mate Mermaid were awesome! You're in for a treat if you have them as your crew."
* A traveler said: "We actually didn’t get to go on this tour because their bus was out of order. However, the person in charge of the experience gave us the recommendation of their competitor, so I wanted to leave a good review for these folks. We will check them out the next time we are in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "Tequila and laughs. Souvenirs. Safe and good guide. All nice places walked. Good returning to border."
* A traveler said: "We covered so much ground! Time was spent making sure we were comfortable on the machines, which are so easy and sturdy feeling. Then we took off and saw a ton of the city! Wonderful trip and worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! Loved the relaxed vibe and touring the island. The bikes were amazing and easy to use. The music made it fun too."
* A traveler said: "Hugh was a great guide! The tour was nice it was my friends 1st time riding and he taught her really quick and made her fill really comfortable. We had a lot of fun!! I totally recommend this company. And their location was really easy to find and parking was close by"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada