Top Papeete Art & Culture
18 results | All Papeete Tours
* A traveler said: "Cookie was a great guide!! Saw the island. Learned interesting facts! Everyone should see Tahiti this way!"
* A traveler said: "Ride up to magic mountain was exhilarating and then the view was breathtaking Ron, our guide, was charming, professional and gave us a ton of great information"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the artifacts like temple ruins, Cook Bay at Venus Point with its lighthouse, learning about and seeing the island's fauna & flora, and highest waterfall. Fabrice, our tour guide and driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who has lived in Tahiti all his life. Comfortable mini bus. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Easy and professional transfer to the hotel. Nearly no waiting time at the airport and flowers as welcome gift"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the interior of the island. Extremely rough ride and you will get wet, dirty and probably bruised! Still worth it! Our guide gave us a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Great service: waiting at exit; easy to find - clear sign with name; water available; looked after all the bags. Clean vehicle. Personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Mo'orea. Our guide (Corinne) was fun and engaging and taught us a lot about the island's history. The waterfall was breathtaking (as was the hike to it lol). I couldn't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative and friendly. She was very accommodating to what we did and didn't want to see. Was great just having a tour for my family."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Hilton and brought to the boat where our guide Mark waited. He was a great host and very knowledgeable of Moorea, the fish and other wildlife. Super fun snorkeling with the sharks and stingrays and over the tikis! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. Natalia is a fantastic tour guide and was very patient with my family of 12 (68-9). We visited all the highlights and enjoyed the stories and information she shared with us. Highly recommend. One-on-one private tour is the way to go. Especially with 6 grandkids, and a person with limited mobility."
* A traveler said: "Very cool experience with a great mix of stops! From Magic Mountain to Belvedere Lookout, with tasty stops along the way (tropical fruit/jam tasting + Rotui Distillery), this was a great way to adventure across the island and learn some interesting facts as well."