Top Orlando Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Orlando Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Winter Haven Chain of Lakes is very unique due to its large variation of wildlife to encounter on your journey. You may encounter Alligators sunning themselves on shore, many bird variations, otters, and many others living in their natural habitat. You may also see a Legoland Waterski Show and enjoy one of our 5 restaurants on the Chain.
This tour is perfect for the traveling naturalist who wants to experience Florida from both the land and the water. The closer you get to the spring, the clearer the water gets. The water is crystal clear during our yoga practice and you will enjoy seeing turtles and fish swim around you. Florida springs truly feel like the fountain of youth. You will return from your tour and yoga class feeling grounded, relaxed, and refreshed. Wekiva Island and Wekiwa Springs State Park are both very fun and unique properties and you will experience them both! Wekiva Island is a privately-owned eco-conscious recreational business where locals enjoy the relaxed and laid back atmosphere while enjoying food and drinks. Wekiwa Springs State Park offers the nature side of the river life and protects lands surrounding Florida's vital waterways. The state park offers swimming as well as hiking trails through the upland and wetland ecosystems.
Yoga with our Flemish Giant Bunnies is a unique way to experience a yoga practice. Our studio is located just north of Orlando in the Lake Ivanhoe Village. This is a hidden gem in Orlando. Our studio of full of plants and light - and bunnies. Fiona and Cami make the practice lighthearted and fun. Even if you are a beginner to yoga, you will be able to particpate and find relaxation and connection to nature. Plan to stay for a meal in the Ivanhoe Village after your session. It is a hidden gem in Orlando.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Orlando?
The best Classes & Workshops in Orlando according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Orlando are taking additional safety precautions?
These Orlando experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Icon Orlando 360 Tours & Tickets
- Epcot Center Tours & Tickets
- Harry P. Leu Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Tours & Tickets
- The Wheel at Icon Park Tours & Tickets
- Daytona International Speedway Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando Tours & Tickets
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park Tours & Tickets
- Lake Eola Park Tours & Tickets
- Universal CityWalk Tours & Tickets
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Tours & Tickets
- Winter Park Tours & Tickets
- Disney Springs™ Tours & Tickets
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tours & Tickets
- Fantasy of Flight Tours & Tickets
- Holy Land Experience Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Orlando Tours & Tickets
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tours & Tickets
- Orlando Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia