Top Oregon Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Oregon Tours
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great wine tasting experience. Marcus is an attentive, personable and knowledgeable guide and kept us engaged with information on wine and regional history. Tasted some very good wines and was great to meet some wine makers and walk among the vines. Had my first taste of pinot noir blanc!"
* A traveler said: "Heather our guide was so fun, very personable, and very knowledgeable! We had a group of 8 for this tour and everyone was so wonderful. The vineyard selection was great and vast. We would definitely do this again another time and would love to have heather join us !"
* A traveler said: "This tour is So much fun! John, our guide was awesome! We lucked out and ran across a local farmers market (hello fresh berries!) and he gave us some great local history as well along the way."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Great guide (Madi). Right length of time and distance for walking. The last stop , was the best (Base camp). Met with one of the owners , and were given a tour of “behind the scenes” of the craft brewery."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, with excellent guide well versed in this area. I would definitely recommend this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of this time. It was 41 wedding anniversary. Beautiful weather. Brunch was great. Not crowded. Staff were very helpful. Lady on the piano played beautiful music. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, the history of Portland and the awesome bike ride around downtown and over the bridges"
Frequently Asked Questions
- End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
- Crown Point State Scenic Corridor
- Alphabet District
- The Grotto
- Crater Lake National Park
- Portland Steel Bridge
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Oneonta Gorge
- Latourell Falls
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Willamette Valley
- Bonneville Dam
- Bend Old Mill District
- Vista House
- Deschutes National Forest
- Mt. Hood National Forest
- Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum
- Portland Chinatown
- Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico