Top New Orleans Sightseeing Tours
215 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see lots of areas . Our guide was great . We could not do cemetery walk because of pouring rain . But made the best of it with our awesome guide ."
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "Darryl was a great tour guide. Funny and informative. Very enjoyable experience.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Gary was an amazing tour guide—we highly recommend this opportunity to learn about the city when you first arrive. The information shared will stay with you as you visit different areas and dine in the many restaurants. We loved the way Gary wove history and current events into every stop and many sites along the way. Best tour we’ve ever taken!!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Kristi was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of New Orleans and was a lot of fun. Would definitely do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Guide very knowledgeable about the district. He also took time beforehand to research for interior pics of many of the homes."
* A traveler said: "Our bus driver , KP, was engaging, helpful, and informative . He knew every customer by name and catered to whatever they asked or needed. Our guide at Oak Alley, Mr Anthony , was equally excellent"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Randy was absolutely fantastic! He made the tour fun, exciting and memorable. Randy’s knowledge of the city was second to none and he made our trip start off on a high note! Thank you so much Randy!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! It's easy to drink in NOLA, but hearing the history of the various iconic drinks from the quarter brings a richness to the activity. We had taken the tour a few years ago and loved it so much that we did it again on this trip and it didn't disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour, everything was on time and the staff was very informative about the area. Food at the restaurant was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting New Orleans. It was a great way to see the city and the guide was friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Great tour around the French quarter by lead by a local. Tyler was extremely friendly, energetic, and knowledgeable about the history."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Gary, was great. Told fun, interesting stories about the area on the 1 hour drive to the plantation. The house tour was a little short but there was plenty of time to walk the grounds. Nice little restaurant and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Randy was a GREAT tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining. We got true crime stories, not urban legends. Randy showed us that true crime really is scarier than ghost stories."
* A traveler said: "He was great host! Very informative and enthusiastic about his job. I brought my grandma who is 75 she enjoyed the ac and was happy that there was a tour to accommodate her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia