Top New Orleans Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All New Orleans Tours
Sort by: Featured
As one of the oldest neighborhoods in New Orleans, the French Quarter has a storied past. Hear about the ghosts and ghouls who haunt this part of the city on a kid-friendly ghost tour that’s geared toward families. Your super-informative guide gives you a spook, but not too much for most kids to handle.
The French Quarter is New Orleans’ oldest district and cultural center, stretching along the banks of the Mississippi River. This walking tour is tailor-made for families with kids, led by an elementary school teacher and filled with fun anecdotes and interactive activities to engage the younger members of the family. Discover New Orleans’ rich history and Creole heritage as you explore the French Quarter landmarks, hear about 19th-century life in the city, and get involved in re-enactments.
Bring your family on the only kid friendly ghost hunt in town! Your kids will learn ghost hunting techniques as well as use ghost hunting tools in this 90 minute, unforgettable adventure. You'll visit the places where legendary, 19th century residents lived, stayed, and worked, including the Old Ursulines Convent, Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop, St. Louis Cathedral, and the old state building, the Cabildo. You'll learn about the people who lived here: French Creoles, enslaved workers, free people of color and, of course, pirates!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in New Orleans?
The best Kid-Friendly in New Orleans according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in New Orleans are taking additional safety precautions?
These New Orleans experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- New Canal Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Monteleone Tours & Tickets
- St. Joseph Plantation Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & Tickets
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Tours & Tickets
- The Presbytère Tours & Tickets
- Musical Legends Park Tours & Tickets
- Preservation Hall Tours & Tickets
- Degas House Tours & Tickets
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & Tickets
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & Tickets
- Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & Tickets
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art Tours & Tickets
- Mississippi River Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans City Park Tours & Tickets
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum Tours & Tickets
- Storyville District Tours & Tickets
- Jackson Square Tours & Tickets
- Whitney Plantation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Frenchmen Street Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia