Whether it’s food, art, picnicking, shopping, or wine you’re after, it can be found at this wine country specialty shop. Once one of the first Napa Valley vineyards called Groezinger Winery, it was restored and converted to the shops, galleries, and restaurants that make up the marketplace today. Its lush gardens, cobblestone paths, vine-covered walkways, and flowing waterfalls make it a relaxing spot to enjoy a glass of wine or a meal. Sip wine in the tasting room, pick up some meats and cheeses at the deli, or sit down for a meal at the acclaimed Bottega restaurant.
If you’re an art lover, you won’t want to miss the three galleries on site, which include specialties in wine-related art, photography, glass and sculpture. Various festival and events take place year-round, and if you’re feeling adventurous — the original Napa Valley hot air ballooning company is headquartered here as well.
What are V Marketplace hours of operation?
Should I book V Marketplace tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit V Marketplace 2020?
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon