Top Monterey & Carmel Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Start the Day with a scenic ride out to Carmel Valley Village. Join us at "Taste Carmel Valley", tasting some of Carmel Valley's finest wines paired with a Cheese & Crackers. A Premium Bottle of Karlsen Family Wine Lunch at "Plaza Linda" or "Taste Carmel Valley" Wine Tasting at Two Additional Venues Wine Trolley T-Shirt Wine Trolley Glass Wine Trolley Wine Opener
Explore the culinary delights of Carmel, just down the coast from Monterey, on this food and wine walking tour. With a knowledgeable foodie guide, you’ll learn about the history and gourmet culture of Carmel, an upscale enclave known for its charming architecture and cozy, small-town vibe, as you visit local eateries to sample locavore and ethnic dishes, chocolate, and wine. Limited to 16 people, this tour provides a small-group experience with personalized attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food Tours in Monterey & Carmel are taking additional safety precautions?
What Food Tours in Monterey & Carmel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Monterey & Carmel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Point Lobos State Natural Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Custom House Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Dennis the Menace Park Tours & Tickets
- Point Pinos Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Wrath Wines Tours & Tickets
- Lovers Point Park Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Cultural Center Tours & Tickets
- Asilomar State Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hearst Castle Tours & Tickets