Top Kangaroo Island On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Kangaroo Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
Add a water adventure to your Kangaroo Island itinerary with a snorkeling tour that departs daily from Christmas Cove Marina. Going with a guide ensures you visit the best locations for viewing wildlife, from long-nosed seals to dolphins. In addition to live commentary about the area’s animals and ongoing conservation efforts, your guide provides wetsuits, snorkeling equipment, and sunscreen, ensuring a safe and comfortable trip.
Paddle your way around Kangaroo Island on this 4-hour self-guided kayaking tour. After picking up your single or double kayaks, set out along the Harriet River for a leisurely cruise around Vivonne Bay. Leave the crowds behind as you glide past dense forests and sandy beaches, and keep a lookout for colorful birds and koalas in the trees.
Frequently Asked Questions
What On the Water in Kangaroo Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kangaroo Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Kangaroo Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kangaroo Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Little Sahara Tours & Tickets
- Penneshaw Tours & Tickets
- Kingscote Tours & Tickets
- American River Tours & Tickets
- Stokes Bay Tours & Tickets
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & Tickets
- Vivonne Bay Tours & Tickets
- Pennington Bay Tours & Tickets
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & Tickets