Top Kangaroo Island Winter Sports
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Kangaroo Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
When visiting Kangaroo Island, try tobogganing on Little Sahara's unique and natural inland sand dunes. This miniature desert has dunes of all sizes and steepness so you can decide which ones to tackle on this self-guided excursion. The view from the highest dune (70m above sea level) is simply stunning!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Winter Sports in Kangaroo Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kangaroo Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Kingscote Tours & Tickets
- Little Sahara Tours & Tickets
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & Tickets
- Penneshaw Tours & Tickets
- Cape du Couedic Tours & Tickets
- American River Tours & Tickets
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Vivonne Bay Tours & Tickets
- Stokes Bay Tours & Tickets
- Clifford’s Honey Farm Tours & Tickets