Top Georgia Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Georgia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Jump inside the world's biggest box of LEGO bricks with a general admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, an indoor kid’s attraction with a 4D cinema, rides and more. Visit MINILAND to see many of Atlanta’s most popular landmarks made out of LEGO bricks. Zap the bad guys on the Kingdom's Quest Laser Ride and strive to pedal the fastest on Merlin’s Apprentice Ride. Designed for children ages three to 10, this dynamic playground is perfect for birthday parties or simply a day of creative, educational fun.
You don’t need to travel far from Atlanta to see some incredible wildlife from around the world with this admission package to the North Georgia Zoo. This tour not only includes your admission ticket, but also offers an educational animal walk with a guide, a presentation that highlights some of the zoo’s rarest species, and a wagon ride that takes you to see camels, water buffalo, yak, and more.
Experience Atlanta’s must-see tourist attractions—and enjoy considerable savings—on this exciting Atlanta CityPASS. Visit the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, and Zoo Atlanta. Then choose between admission to 2 of the following attractions: National Center for Civil and Human Rights, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History or the College Football Hall of Fame. This Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first date of use. Convenient mobile tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Visiting the North Georgia Zoo and Petting Farm with a guide lets you learn more about the kangaroos, alligators, snakes, and more that call the zoo home. This admission ticket also includes an educational presentation about some of the zoo’s less common animals and admission to the petting zoo, a favorite among kids and families.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Georgia?
The best Kid-Friendly in Georgia according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Georgia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Georgia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Centennial Olympic Park Tours & Tickets
- Ebenezer Baptist Church Tours & Tickets
- Senoia Tours & Tickets
- North Georgia Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Callaway Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Wormsloe State Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History Tours & Tickets
- Little Five Points Tours & Tickets
- The Pirates’ House Tours & Tickets
- Piedmont Park Tours & Tickets
- Fox Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Historic Savannah Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Margaret Mitchell House Tours & Tickets
- Olde Pink House Tours & Tickets
- Atlantic Station Tours & Tickets
- Krog Street Market Tours & Tickets
- Georgia State Capitol Tours & Tickets
- World of Coca-Cola Tours & Tickets
- Factors Walk Tours & Tickets
- Oakland Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island