Top Calgary Bus Tours
55 results | All Calgary Tours
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and perfect 1-day tour! Guide is very knowledgeable and courteous, Bus was a small 24-seater, perfect size. Sulphur Mountain Gondola Ride is a must-see, breathtaking 360 views of surrounding mountains: scenery is amazing. Banff downtown is great, and just enough time to walk around and visit. Loved the day!"
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The instructors were great.the journey was awesome and I'm doing it again they take good care of the horses and they are well trained"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Our trail ride leader was excellent as was the trailing rider. We had a great time. The horses were great. We would recommend it to everyone who wants the experience of doing a trail ride and seeing some awesome country."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joey was exceptional, polite, attentive, patient, and a great guy. Excellent experience would definitely recommend. Thank you Joey."
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. From the driver (Ian) who drove us from Calgary, to Lake moraine, lake louise, lake 2 Jack, bow river, ... and Banff and back to Calgary. He was filled with alot of knowledge, friendly, patient , respectful and kind. I hope he will be our driver next time. My child and l enjoyed everything about the trip. We will be back for a trip to Jasper if possible an Alberta wide tour."
* A traveler said: "Eric is our driver and guide tour. He speaks english very well. I recommend this tour. You will see the best 3 lakes in Banff. Me and my sister have a wonderful day and great pictures during our tour.Thank you so much Eric!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! Our guide, Rahul was the best. Personable, knowledgeable, and flexible. We did an all day private tour of the Banff National Park. Highlights were the gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain, which included a nice hike to the top, lunch on the top, spectacular views, and then off to Lake Louise to walk on the frozen lake, view the ice cravings and walk around inside the Fairmont Hotel. Also he included stopping in Banff, beautiful town, and also wanted us to see a smaller town, whicwhich was also beautiful called Canmore. Pickup was at 7AM and we arrived back at our hotel in Calgary at 6pm. What a wonderful dat/experience"
* A traveler said: "Utterly Fantastic! WOW - Is An Understatement! The tour was so amazing. From a great and new vehicles and very comfortable! To the very knowledgeable tour guide. To the wide variety of hidden places to see. Never mind, the prime points! We had a great day....in all aspects! This tour is a must! No One Will Be Disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "This was a really nice day out seeing what is around Drumheller and the dinosaur fossils at the museum were fantastic. Really great guide and the day was well paced. Would recommend."