Top British Columbia Safaris
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All British Columbia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Scout for an incredible array of marine life during this half-day Vancouver whale watching cruise. Join a professional naturalist on board a modern boat as you search for creatures including orcas, seals, porpoises, and eagles. The waters for your cruise are renowned for attracting whales, offering an up to 90% success rate with sightings. Best of all, enjoy spectacular scenery set amidst the Gulf and San Juan Islands. Your whale watching trip from Vancouver includes round-trip transport from your hotel, plus bottled water and snacks.
Make the most of your time in breathtaking British Columbia with an unforgettable 2-hour Howe Sound Sea Safari! Choose from three different routes and hope aboard a 30-ft (10-m) custom, high-speed boat, to view stunning natural attractions like the cliffs of Anvil Island, cheeky seals at Pam Rocks and the Bowen Island caves. Get out of the city and experience the splendor of Horseshoe Bay and the Strait of Georgia. Great for ages five and up!
Leave the bustle of Vancouver for an evening on the water with the local wildlife for company. The rigid inflatable watercraft provides a comfortable ride as you circle the sound, located beside one of the southernmost fjords north of the equator. The tour takes you around many of the islands of Howe Sound, and gives you views of wild life in their natural habitat.
Go whale watching, and explore Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island on this day trip from Vancouver. Combine two activities into one day in the Gulf Islands, and then return to Vancouver via speedboat, cutting the return trip to just two hours.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Take a sea safari around the islands of Howe Sound. This is your opportunity to see the rugged coastlines and mountains and spot local wildlife. Seals, sea lions, bald eagles and more call this area home. There will be a stop at Snug Harbour where you have the choice of disembarking to tour the charming shops and cafes (return at your leisure via ferry) or stay on the boat to return with the tour.
We use an ex interception police RIB boat and have communication oriented seating so that participants may share experiences. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are restricting our seating to 6 people only, preferably within the same family/friend bubble.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Safaris in British Columbia?
The best Safaris in British Columbia according to Viator travelers are:
What Safaris in British Columbia are taking additional safety precautions?
These British Columbia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Safaris in British Columbia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in British Columbia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Stanley Park Nature House Tours & Tickets
- Capilano River Hatchery Tours & Tickets
- Fort Langley National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Sea to Sky Highway Tours & Tickets
- Grouse Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Gulf Islands Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Olympic Experience Tours & Tickets
- Cypress Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Emily Carr House Tours & Tickets
- Shannon Falls Tours & Tickets
- Lions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Olympic Oval Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Tolmie Park Tours & Tickets
- Victoria Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- English Bay Tours & Tickets
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park Tours & Tickets
- Green Lake Tours & Tickets
- Seawall Promenade Tours & Tickets
- Brockton Point Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Vancouver Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona