Top Big Island of Hawaii Art & Culture
82 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Karen was wonderful guide and even had lunch for us! Volcano was fantastic to see! Saw beautiful Japanese Garden plus Black Beach and Island Candy Factory!wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. Guide was extremely knowledgeable. Great viewing of the turtles, Kona Coffee excursion was exceptional as was the tour of the Painted Church, the orchid garden and the lunch stop. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mai Tia's, sunset,excellent service, best performances. Fire dancer. Outfits of all the different islanders."
* A traveler said: "First of all Grant was one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He's super knowledgeable, funny, and personal. I felt like I was being given a personal tour of his hometown. It's a long tour but it never felt like it was long because you're constantly entertained. This covers all of the sightseeing essentials of the big island."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very accommodating, especially for people who don’t know how to swim or not confident in swimming, the experience was way beyond what we really expected. The mantas are such gentle giants, and we wish to comeback again when we visit big island I again."
* A traveler said: "Aunti Karen was very knowledgeable and fun. The tour was efficient and enjoyable. We love the volcano and the volcano tube!"
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great day with PJ. He shared loads of information and took great care of all of us. We had a great day exploring the coffee farm, black sand beach and volcano national park Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Katie was a wonderful guide we learned a lot from Katie. SHE enjoyed telling the story's of the island and pointed out a lot of interesting things about the plants. Would definitely recommend this trip to everyone. Thanks Katie for a awesome trip"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see/experience the beautiful landscaping. Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "It was very good I enjoyed it had family with me wife brother and his wife kids and grandkids but they have to put in 100 characters is kind of stupid"
* A traveler said: "Perfect! Show was amazing, drinks were delicious. The food was pretty good, the host was very entertaining. Our family photos turned out great and my kids had a blast, they were even able to get up and dance off to the side. Glad we chose this luau."
* A traveler said: "What a great helper in making our memorable adventure at Big Island! I highly recommend this if you don't want to be with a big group (with this pandemic). It gives accurate direction (as long as it's in sync with your gps) and tells a lot of stories and information you would've missed if you didn't have the guide."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable of the areas and history. He took us to some hot spots and stopped for as long as we wanted."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is "Wow!" This was so much fun. Everyone was very nice, helpful, and the whole experience was amazing. I definately plan on doing it again next time I'm on the island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer