Top Banff Tours by Duration
53 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raven was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our trip. Added bonus we spotted an Elk which made it more enjoyable and the scenery was amazing great stopping areas for some great photos"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip with nice guide. All locations were beautiful. The day was well paced with enough time at each stop."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "Dave was a great guide, very informative and the tour was a perfect way to see all the sights from LL to Jasper!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the $6. Covered all the main sites and a great selection of the lesser known. The GPS matched the sites in an area with no cell coverage, and tour works travelling either direction."