Top Banff Sightseeing Tours
34 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the $6. Covered all the main sites and a great selection of the lesser known. The GPS matched the sites in an area with no cell coverage, and tour works travelling either direction."
* A traveler said: "Rob Jr. and his father are the best guides you can find in Banff and the surrounding areas. White glove service and extremely knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This was a Mother/daughter adventure together. After self reflection a few days later I still couldn’t believe I did this, tested me physically and mentally. It was definitely a feel good moment in my life. Thanks to the two guides who were patient and experienced to help each of us on this journey. My daughter wants to do the intermediate level next. She was on a thrill high after this. Great people and great motivation for each other definitely a team effort!"
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "My Sister and I left on Sept 8th and returned September 11th. The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm. From the start I got an excellent horse named Norquay - he was strong, smart and like the mountain he was named after. The group I was with was very inviting and friendly. Katie was our guide - she was friendly and personable. She shared many great stories and educated us on the back country, the horses and the lodges. She made us all feel well looked after. The food on the trail and at the lodges was delicious and plentiful. The cooks and lodge keepers - Grace and Dakota were lovely to all of us and very talented in preparing our meals. The behind the scenes packers Matt-ais and Josh were great at their jobs and great to talk with. The scenery we saw every second was breathtaking. As I would take one picture within moments there was another one to take just as lovely. It was so peaceful to be immersed in such a beautiful place. Pictures were great but seeing it in person was so much more than I can describe. It was well worth the money ... so glad to have chosen Banff Trail Riders. Excellent time every second."
* A traveler said: "Go with beyond Banff. Robbie is an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and very accommodating. Thank you again for the wonderful time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services