Top Banff Self-guided Tours & Rentals
12 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent driver - Andrew. Knowledgeable with a sense of humour and friendly. Looked after all the passengers well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yoho National Park
- Victoria Glacier
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Bow Falls
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Banff National Park
- Bow River
- Mount Assiniboine
- Johnston Canyon
- Lake Minnewanka
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Stanley Glacier
- Spiral Tunnels
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow Lake