Top Amazon Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Attractions & Museums
Tickets & Passes
Tuk Tuk Tours
3 results | All Amazon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Learn about animal rehabilitation efforts in the Amazon and check out rare species such as the Amazonian manatee on this tour of the Amazon Rescue Center. Your guide takes you through the rescue center and explains the rehabilitation process for reptiles, monkeys, birds, and manatees, plus gives you the chance to explore an educational walking trail in the forest at your leisure.
The Amazon Jungle can be a daunting place to organize on your own. During this 2-day jungle tour, stay at the Avatar Amazon Lodge in Iquitos, Peru and enjoy included excursions to learn more about the biodiversity and communities of the region. Take a boat ride on the Amazon River, enjoy a zipline adventure in the canopy, visit ab indigenous community and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Amazon?
The best Kid-Friendly in Amazon according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Amazon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amazon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest